For over 60 years, Seattle law firm Reed Longyear has served businesses, families and individuals like you in the Greater Seattle area and around Washington State. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our clients, tailoring our legal services to your diverse needs. We pride ourselves on handling legal issues with creativity, sensitivity and foresight.

See our practice areas
Find an attorney

Call today (206) 624-6271

Recent News & Resources

Happy October Anniversaries!

We have two attorneys hitting milestones this month! Attorney Michael Longyear has been with Reed Longyear Malnati and Ahrens for 21 years this October! Attorney Longyear has over 25 years of experience helping clients make important decisions regarding their personal and estate planning, guardianship proceedings, probate and trust administration, as well as elder law issues. […]

Reed Longyear October Seminar

Join us Wednesday, October 16th for our autumn seminar, From Prenups To Probate: We Are Honored To Be Your Family’s Law Firm! Four of wonderful attorneys will be speaking at this seminar. Attorney Christina Corwin will be speaking on relationship contracts, Attorney Carla Calogero on estate planning, and Attorneys Anton Cauthorn and Mary Anne Vance […]

15th Annual Probate Administration Seminar

Reed Longyear Malnati & Ahrens PLLC is well represented at the upcoming 15th Annual Probate Administration Seminar, to be hosted by the King County Bar Association on November 1st, 2019. Attorney Michael Longyear is once again co-chair of this event–an honor he has achieved for more than ten years. Attorney Mary Anne Vance is a […]

Recent Tweets @ReedLongyear