Attorney Xan Gerson has a practice focused on wills, trusts, estate planning, probate and trust administration, business succession, and tax planning.
By taking the time to understand each client’s family and personal relationships as well as their financial situation, Xan Gerson helps clients evaluate their options and develop an estate plan tailored to a their specific circumstances.
Xan Gerson also assists clients with their more comprehensive estate planning, including establishing irrevocable trusts, life insurance trusts, and charitable trusts. She works with clients to protect assets, implement lifetime gifting programs to transfer wealth and reduce taxes, plan for the succession of family-owned businesses, and plan for the transfer of their estates with minimal estate tax.
HONORS & AWARDS
- Super Lawyer – 2021-2022
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2014-2020
- Super Lawyers Top Women Lawyer – 2017, 2018, 2019
- Five Star Financial Services Professional – 2015, 2016
- Adjunct Professor at Seattle University School of Law
- University of Washington, Estate & Gift Planning Council
- Past Planned Giving Committee Member – Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Past Board Member, Washington Farmland Trust (f/k/a PCC Farmland Trust)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Seattle Philanthropic Advisors Network
- Washington Planned Giving Committee
- Seattle Estate Planning Council