Trademarks, Trade Secrets, and Intellectual Property
Our attorneys are experienced in assisting businesses of all sizes to protect valuable intellectual property and confidential information. As part of many of the services we have provided to our business clients for decades, we are happy to advise on the best practices to protect branding, and confidential information. As needed, we have frequently worked with our clients to enforce their rights against infringing parties, or to defend against such allegations when they are unfounded. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide efficient and cost effective resolutions to protect client’s bottom line.
Trademark Advice and Brand Protection Services:
- Trademark Registration at the state, national, and international level
- Trademark Monitoring and Renewals
- Trademark Infringement Litigation
- Trade Secret Protection Advice
- Enforcement or Defense Relating to Confidentiality Agreements
- Litigation to protect against theft of Trade Secrets
- Litigation to defend against unfair accusations of Trade Secret theft
- General contracts, licensing, and negotiations regarding Trademarks and Trade Secrets
Professional Advice at all Stages of the Process
Whether you have a new business or an established business in need of protection, our attorneys can advise you. If your business is finally getting around to start formally protecting branding, products, or confidential information, then we recommend reaching out to one of our attorneys to put you on the right path. Consulting with an attorney to provide in-depth protections or advice regarding confidential and trade secret information can be an excellent step to prevent dispute issues from arising. Our attorneys can also assist with action to protect a Trademark, establishing primacy in a Trademark, or protecting confidential and trade secret information in litigation.
For more information on how Reed Longyear Malnati & Ahrens, PLLC can help you, call us at (206) 624-6271.