Litigation and Dispute Resolution
We represent and advise clients who are or might become involved in a lawsuit or appeal as a result of a dispute. No one ever hopes to be subject of a lawsuit. However, should the occasion arise that litigation and dispute resolution is the only option, our experienced litigators will work with you to take care of your legal disputes from start to finish. We will assess your needs from the very beginning. Our litigation team will prepare you by providing counsel on pre-litigation strategies, analyze potential risk as well as documentation review. We apply creative problem solving to secure a favorable resolution for you.
Our litigators are experienced in the following areas:
- Probate, Trusts & Estate Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate Transactions
- Personal Injury or Wrongful Death
- Land Use & Zoning
- Defended Personal Representative and Estate against numerous and varied creditors’ claims and allegations of personal liability of Personal Representative. Plaintiff’s best settlement offer was $20,000; won arbitration decision awarding zero dollars against Personal Representative and only $900 against Estate.
- $1.2 million for a traumatic head injury for a personal injury claim.
- Represented Plaintiff in breach of contract action seeking to hold successor entity liable for debt. Defendants’ best offer was $10,000. Won trial verdict of $188,000, including attorneys’ fees and costs, along with successor entity liability.