Michael C. Malnati has over 30 years of legal experience counseling individuals and small businesses regarding all aspects of real estate transactions, general business and corporate matters and creditors’ rights. Michael also devotes part of his practice to estate planning and probate administration.
Whether preparing or reviewing documentation on complex commercial transactions, or helping clients analyze the risks and options involved when considering litigation, Michael brings experience and problem solving skills to assist clients to formulate the best plan of action.
Michael has an AV® Preemient™ 5.0 out of 5 rating in Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™. In 2013 he was recognized as one of the Top Rated Lawyers in Real Estate. He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association and King County Bar Association, including the Sections on Real Property, Probate and Trust and Creditor-Debtor.
A true Washingtonian, Michael has spent his entire life in the State of Washington. He completed his undergraduate degree cum laude from Washington State University and went on to earn his Juris Doctor from the University of Washington. Originally from Renton, today Michael raises his family in the Maple Valley area. Outside the office, Michael enjoys playing golf and is an avid sports fan.
Honors and Awards
- AV® Preemient™ 5.0 out of 5 rating in Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™
- 2013 Top Rated Lawyers in Real Estate Law, Martindale-Hubbell®
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association, Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust
- Washington State Bar Association, Debtor-Creditor Member
- King County Bar Association
- Amresco Independence Funding, Inc v. SPS Properties, LLC, 129 Wn. App. 532, 119 P.3d 884 (2005)
- Washington State House of Representatives, Counsel, Judiciary Committee, 1983 - 1986