Christina L. Corwin is a skilled mediator and attorney in family law issues such as divorce, parenting plans, child support and family contracts. Christina can help you find the best legal process and solution for your particular needs, whether it be mediation, legal representation or a one-time consultation.
Christina has extensive experience guiding parties through mediation, traditional litigation, and less traditional formats such as FasTrack Divorce, Cooperative, or a Collaborative law processes. Christina first gains an understanding of all the important details before creating a plan of action to ensure the best possible outcome. She can also act as a consultant to clients who wish to represent themselves to help mitigate unnecessary legal costs.
Prior to becoming a member of the Washington State Bar in 2000, Christina taught elementary and middle school students in King County. Today Christina demonstrates the patience of a life-long educator when interacting with her clients, taking the time to ensure that her clients understand the legal process and the impact of their legal decisions.
As the mother of two daughters and a former teacher, it is important to Christina that she remains actively involved in the education of youth. In her free time, Christina volunteers as a mentor to middle school girls, providing extra support and assistance through challenging times in their lives.
Honors and Awards
- Washington Law and Politics, Rising Star, 2009 – 2010
- Washington State Bar Association, Award for Random Acts of Professionalism, 2005
- King County Bar Association Award for Outstanding Volunteer, 2002
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- King County Collaborative Law